The DRS International School provides an international education that emphasizes academic excellence within a caring community. The School promotes the appreciation of the diversity of persons, cultures, provides an optimal environment for learning and teaching and offers curriculums that inspire in its students:
• Discovering joy of learning
• Practicing tolerance and living together in peace
• Providing leadership that demonstrate awareness of ethical and moral issues
• Gaining historic and contemporary knowledge and understanding of the world through intellectual endeavor
• Acquire international understanding through interaction with uniquely diverse school community and by studying & experiencing other cultures and belief systems through student – teacher exchange programs.
• Maintain the fluency of their mother tongue while valuing the acquisition of other languages
• Being able to make a difference as global citizens.
• Preparing themselves for the demands of higher education globally.
And strive for continuous improvement of its Quality of education by constant emphasis on Quality of teaching tools/strategies; infrastructure; staff; library resources; curriculum development.
1). The DRS International School is committed to and values the protection of the environment. This commitment includes:
• Preserving the natural resources,
• Preventing pollution and
• Continual improvement of environmental management.
Implementation of this policy is the responsibility of each member of the school community. To this end, DRS International School shall:
• Comply with all appropriate and applicable environmental laws and regulations.
• Effectively communicate this policy and our environment commitment to our student, their parents and the school community and request that they join us in these efforts.
• Promote, when practical, positive impact on the environment by recycling, reuse and conservation of natural resources.
• Enhance school curriculum in addressing environmental issues and conservation.
• Place a high priority on ensuring proper fuel, chemical and waste management and storage.
• Encourage pro active attitudes towards environmental management through inspection and audits.
• Implement pollution prevention measures as dictated by school operations and where practical.
2). Implement an environmental management system that demonstrates and achieves recognition from our stakeholders and the society.
3). Comply to applicable statutory and other regulatory requirements.
4). Strive for the continual improvement of EMS by setting appropriate objectives and targets.